AFIN is committed to the protection of your personal
We comply with all relevant legislation and the Victorian
Information Privacy Act's ten Information Privacy Principles
Among other things, this means that:
- We will only collect personal information that is necessary for
fulfilling our industry function.
- We will be open and transparent in the way we collect
- We will only use or disclose information in ways that are
consistent with your expectations or are required in the public
- Retained personal information will only be used and disclosed
in the provision of AFIN's standard functions or activities. We
will not sell or release personal information to any unrelated
third party unless required by law.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal
information we hold is accurate, complete, up to date and securely
- Wherever possible we will let you access the information we
hold about you. For security reasons you may be required to put
your request in writing.